An Italian working on social innovation in different places, developing specific skills you may find helpful:
- Business opportunities analysis following the POCD Framework (People, Opportunity, Context, Deal) in the fields of: edtech, preventive healthcare, youth-lead organization planning, and government-citizens relationship
- Execution engine development: Optimize human capital, draw mid-long roadmaps, finding relevant contacts, escaping the partnerships traps, or competition analysis.
- Networking skill: learn how to approach, conquer, and retain a connection for individual and organization purposes
- Storytelling for change, donors relations: make your presentations stand out, build relationships,and bring funding to next levels
- Community mobilizer, motivation... (More)